• Installations are scheduled weekly when weather and / or road conditions permit.
• Once CWI has received payment in full and an emailed picture of the marked location at email@example.com. Installation will be scheduled, according to availability.
• Homeowner is responsible to mark the location for the box in compliance with County /City / HOA guidelines.
• All shrubs, trees and boulders must be clear of the area 45” X 26”.
• No installation may be within the county easement or encroach on neighboring property. It is the responsibility of the homeowner to know where their property lines are.
• Carson Welding will have underground utilities marked. Every effort will be made to locate the No Bear Can as indicated, however utilities, tree roots and large buried boulders may require adjustment or an alternative location.
• Adjustments less than 24" are at the discretion of the installation crew. Alternative locations will be coordinated with the customer. Customers should provide contact information and be available for calls on day of installation.
• If customer requires to be notified or present at installation, or any special install instructions. An email must be be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the request.
• The door must not be opened and the box not disturbed for 48 hours after installation to allow the concrete to set fully.
• Should it be necessary to relocate a No Bear Can there will be a charge for a new installation as well as a new pedestal if needed.
• All confirmed orders must be paid fully in advance of the installation date unless other arrangements have been made.
Copyright © 2023 Carson Welding Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy